- FURNITURE & BEDDING
- CUSTOM INSTALL
- PARTS & SERVICE
- CURRENT ADS
- Looking for parts? We have them too, for you or our techs to install.
- Dennis Schneider
- Purchasing & Sales | Fond du Lac - Since 1990
Are you a DIY type? No problem! Our parts department will work with you on providing you the parts you need to make repairing your product on your own, hassle free. Run into a problem performing the repair? Just call us. We will help in any way we can!
Not a DIYer, thatís fine too! Our factory trained techs will be happy complete your repair!
- John - Silica Team Since 2006
- Do I need to remove the oven racks from my range when I run the self clean feature on it?
- Yes, we do recommend removing them as the oven reaches temps up to 900 degrees when the self clean feature is used. If you do not remove them, the finish on the racks will be ruined.